Dr. Hawley is a “rare find” in today’s busy world. Orthodontics is his passion, namely in creating beautiful smiles and healthy bites for all of our patients.
Dr. Hawley’s superb educational qualifications, clinical judgment and expertise, keen diagnostic skills and ethics, dedication to quality, and attention to each individual patient’s care are what distinguishes his orthodontic practice. As there is no “short cut” to quality services and treatment, we continually strive to maintain a tradition of excellence in our office.
His practice philosophy is to attain the best achievable treatment outcome, combining both scientific and artistic modalities, through working closely with the patient and with meticulous attention to detail.
- DDS degree, with honors, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Certificate in Orthodontics and Master of Science in Dentistry degree, University of Washington
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthodontics
- Over 30 years in the successful practice of Orthodontics in the Seattle area
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Washington State Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Washington State Dental Association
- Seattle Orthodontic Study Group
- Past President, Washington State Society of Orthodontists
- Past President, University of Washington Orthodontic Alumni Association
- Listings in The Best Dentists in America as well as Guide to America’s Top Dentists
- Northern Region Editor, Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists quarterly online Bulletin journal
- Regular attendance at continuing education courses in Orthodontics and Dentistry, to keep abreast of the latest innovations and techniques
Dr. Hawley’s outside interests include hiking, running, music, reading, and cinema.